I am far more than just another Time Lord.
Dalek Empire: The Genocide Machine
The library on Kar-Charrat is one of the wonders of the Universe. It is also hidden from all but a few select species. The Doctor and Ace discover that the librarians have found a new way of storing data - a wetworks facility - but the machine has attracted unwanted attention, and the Doctor soon finds himself pitted against his oldest and deadliest enemies - the Daleks!
- Ace: Sophie Aldred
- Rappell: Daniel Gabriele (1)
- Bev Tarrant: Louise Faulkner
- Chief Librarian Elgin: Bruce Montague
- Cataloguer Prink: Nicholas Briggs
- Dalek Voices: Alistair Lock
- Phantom Voices: Daniel Gabriele (2-4)
- CD 1: Parts One and Two
- CD 2: Parts Three and Four
- Running Time: 120 minutes