The TARDIS takes the Doctor and Turlough to the London of 1702 where a mysterious highwayman roams the streets, a local occultist has made contact with the dead and gentlemen of fashion are disappearing, only to find themselves in a chamber whose walls weep blood...
The time-travellers become enmeshed in the hideous plans of Sir Nikolas Valentine, a gambler at the mysterious Diabola Club who always seems to have a winning hand...
- Vislor Turlough: Mark Strickson
- Henry Gaunt: Nicholas Briggs (1)
- Qunicy Flowers: David Walliams
- Edmund Carteret: Jonathan Rigby (1-2)
- Jasper Jeake: Mark Gatiss
- Poltrot: Jez Fielder (1-2)
- Sir Nikolas Valentine: David Ryall
- Doctor Samel Holywell: Steven Wickham
- Hannah Fry: Julia Dalkin
- Librarian: Jez Fielder (3)
- Major Billy Lovemore: Jez Fielder (4)
- CD 1: Parts One and Two
- CD 2: Parts Three and Four
- Running Time: 100 minutes