8E. Minuet In Hell
The twenty-first century has just begun, and Malebolgia is enjoying its status as the newest state in America. After his successful involvement with Scotland's devolution, Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart had been invited over the Malebolgia to offer some of his experiences and expertise. There he encounters the charismatic Brigham Elisha Dashwood III, an envagelical statesman running for Governor who may not be quite as clean cut and wholesome as he maikes out. One of Dahswood's other roles in society is as a patron of a new medical institute concentrating on curing the ills of the human mind. One of the patients there interest the Brigadier - someone who claims he travels through space and time in something called a TARDIS.
Charley, however, has more than a few problems of her own. Amnesiac, she is working as a hostess at the local chapter of the Hell Fire Club, populated by local dignitaries who have summoned forth the demon Marchosias. And the leader of the Club? None other than Dashwood, who seems determined to achieve congressional power by the most malevolant means at his disposal...
- Charley Pollard: India Fisher
- Brigadier Lethbridge-Stweart: Nicholas Courtney
- Brigham Elisha Dashwood III: Robert Jezek
- Dr. Dale Pargeter: Maureen Oakley
- Gideon Crane: Nicholas Briggs
- Becky Lee Kowalcyck: Helen Goldwyn
- Senator Waldo Pickering: Morgan Deare
- Orderly: Hylton Collins (1-2,4)
- Guard: Alistair Lock (3)
- Scott: Barnaby Edwards (3-4)
CD 1: Parts One and Two
CD 2: Parts Three and Four
Running Time: 130 minutes